Welcome in Hotel Catinaccio***s
Dolomiti - Dolomites, Val di Fassa
The perfect hotel in Trentino - Suedtirol.
“...Finally I have arrived, or should I say I have returned: to my home and my family in the Dolomites for my holidays!
A comment made by Ms Graziana Corradi when she returned, as she has done for years and years, to Hotel Catinaccio for her summer and winter holidays”.
Welcome to Hotel Catinaccio to you, our “new” guest. Welcome back to you, our dear guest – our friend; you come into the heart of our home and choose to return to Val di Fassa in the stunning Dolomite mountains, to Hotel Catinaccio to relax a little over the winter or summer holidays.
You have arrived!
The Lorenz Family
Teresa, Cristina and Piercarlo
Hotel Catinaccio is in the centre of Vigo di Fassa, on the main square.
Just off the town’s main street, which guarantees tranquillity;
We are strategically positioned
- 30 metres from the Catinaccio cable car entrance where you can take the trip to Ciampedie at 2000 metres: a starting point in all seasons for many walks, excursions, trekking, rock climbing on the peaks of Catinaccio, Vael, Masarè, Larsec, Antermoia ...
Ski area Catinaccio - Rosengarten with pistes for both expert skiers and beginners, ideal for those who want to be close to the skiing; instructors of the Vigo di Fassa Ski School offer lessons in alpine skiing, carving, snowboarding and telemarking, all in the Catinaccio area
- Baby Park, for children of 3 and upwards, with staff and entertainment
- free ski bus that connects you to other skiing zones such as Buffaure, Ciampac, Belvedere, Col Rodella and Sellaronda;
- bus stop in front of the hotel – transport company “SAD” - for connections to the Costalunga Pass, Carezza and Bolzano – train stations;
- sky shuttle connections to airports;
- in the immediate vicinity there are bus stops for:
Trentino Trasporti buses – from/to Trento, bus service from Milan, Venice, Livorno, Pisa, Savona, Genoa, Florence, Bologna;
- within walking distance to the events pavilion, numerous boutiques and a playground;
- many walks, excursions, mountain bike and road bike tours leave directly from the hotel.